Model YBO-R/SCI(WHT/SNDR) is a Loop Isolator, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP analogue addressable protocol. The YBO-R/SCI(WHT/SNDR) Base has been specifically designed to be compatible with the white wall sounder (CHQ-WS2(WHT)) and the white wall sounder beacon (CHQ-WSB2(WHT)).
The Base incorporates an amber LED to show when it is isolating a section of the loop. The YBO-R/SCI(WHT/SNDR) does not use an address, and has the same wiring configuration as the YBN-R/3 Sensor Base making it very simple to install. The YBO-R/SCI(WHT/SNDR) can also be used without a sounder; a cover (SI-CAP) can be fitted to conceal the wiring connections.
- Detects short circuits on loop
- Status LED
- Connection of up to 127 per loop
- Allows connection of wall sounders from the ESP Range
- Bayonet slot, low insertion force for detectors
- Quick connection via square cable clamps
- Also available in red (for use with red CHQ-WS2 Wall Sounders and red CHQ-WSB2 Wall Sounder Beacons).