Model YBO-BSB2(WHT)/RL is an O Rated EN54-23 compliant addressable loop powered Base Sounder with integral Beacon, innovatively designed to give a range of tones and volumes with a maximum output of up to 98 dB(A) (±2 dB(A)) with low current consumption. The unit is designed to fit to the Standard Base (YBN-R/3(WHT)) or the Isolator Base (YBN-R/3(WHT)-SCI) and can be fitted with any of the ESP Range of Sensors, Beacons or Remote Indicators.
The unit can also be converted into a wall sounder beacon with the simple addition of a Cap (SI/CAP2(WHT)). The sounder is Ingress Protection rated to IP21 and for internal use only. An Auto-Shutdown feature allows the user to set a fixed time within which the sounder or beacon will operate, before automatically shutting down, cutting noise pollution in the case of the sounder element. Sounder and Beacon elements can be operated independently from each other.
- EN54-23 compliant
- O Rated
- Single Loop Address – addressed via the TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer
- Variable Sound Output 50 ~ 98 dB(A) (2 dB(A)) output at 1 metre
- Sounder and Beacon can operate independently
- 0.5 or 1Hz flash frequency
- Fits Hochiki Standard or Isolator Base and supports ESP Sensors, Addressable Beacons and Addressable Remote Indicator
- 51 User-Selectable Tones (all tones EN54-3 compatible)
- Auto-Shutdown feature prevents noise-pollution
- Also available in ivory or black