The Hochiki HCP-E is a Manual Break Glass Call Point, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP analogue addressable protocol.
The Hochiki HCP-E incorporates a red LED mounted on the front cover, which can be selected as pulsing/non-pulsing for communications polling and is continuously lit when the HCP-E is operated. The unit is operated by pressing the EN54 compliant non-frangible (plastic) element and, once operated, produces a high level ESP interrupt, allowing the control panel to respond very quickly.
The device can be tested by insertion of a test key in the underside of the unit. Two terminal blocks are provided for easy connection to the loop wiring. The unit is addressed using the TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer for quick and reliable addressing and the unit can also be flush mounted if required. An optional glass element is also available.
- Fast response
- Integral short-circuit isolator
- Bi-coloured status LED
- Non-frangible element fitted as standard (conforms to EN54)
- Addressed with TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer
- Surface or flush mounting (if surface mounting, requires SR MOUNTING BOX, sold separately)
- Different colour options available
- LPCB Approved to EN54