The EUW-RI-02 Wireless Remote Indicator is a low profile unit with a large red LED panel, which can be used to indicate a variety of events or alarms on the fire system. When used with the Euro-fi EUW-W2W-01 translator module the unit is fully programmable through the control equipment cause and effect.
The device is ideal for indicating the activation of a detector which is located where visual alarm confirmation is difficult, such as a lift shaft, ceiling void or locked room. Indication of the operation of other part of the fire system is also possible. Powered by standard lithium batteries and utilising well proven adaptive radio signal processing algorithms ensures the highest levels of life safety and reliability.
- Pleasing low profile design
- 3rd party approval to ETSI 300-220
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- 5 year product warranty
- Utilises dual low cost standard lithium batteries
- Bright indicator panel (red)
- Compatible with static Euro-fi translators and expanders
- 5 year expected battery life
- Site programmable