Model ALN-ENM is a Marine Approved Photoelectric Smoke Sensor, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP Analogue Addressable Protocol.
The ALN-ENM incorporates Hochiki’s newest High Performance Chamber Technology removing the need to use Ionisation Smoke Sensors in the majority of applications. This also allows the sensor threshold level to be increased, thereby improving the signal to noise ratio and reducing susceptibility to false alarms.
The ALN-ENM smoke chamber is easily removed or replaced for cleaning and utilises a unique improved baffle design which allows smoke to enter the chamber whilst keeping out ambient light.
- Removable, High Performance chamber
- Twin LEDs allow 360 degree viewing green when polling, turning red in fire
- Locking mechanism (sensor to base)
- Variable sensitivity
- Electronically addressed
- Pulsing/non-pulsing controlled from panel
- Approved by LPCB EN54: Part 7, LR & GL
- SIL Level 2 approved variant available