The RIU Remote Indicator Unit is used to give a remote indication of the status of a single or groups of fire detectors in alarm state utilising
an LED with a wide area of illumination and high on/off contrast.
The units are compatible with the majority of conventional and addressable systems and can also be used for security
and process control applications.
The standard version is a single gang flush mount unit, with or without ‘Fire Detector Operated’ text and also available
with a deep back box for surface mounting.
- Direct fit to a single gang deep back box
- Circular flush mounted version available without text
- Text is available in other languages
- Custom legend available on request
- IP66 weatherproof version available