To celebrate the launch of the Teledata product exclusively at Eurotech, the first in our new series of Product Spotlight blogs focuses on the Teledata One Touch Screen Panel. Read on to discover the full range of features and benefits.
The Teledata One Panel is one of the slickest panels on the market and combined with innovative features and functionality, is now set to become the most sought-after panel currently available. With a clean and minimal design aesthetic, the Teledata One panel is ideal for Architects and Prestigious Homes looking for a new solution to managing their Fire Detection needs.
Key features of the Teledata One Panel include:
- EN54 Pts 2 and 4 approved, fully touch screen fire panel.
- Expandable up to 9 loops in one panel.
- Up to 240 devices on a loop
- Manages a range of protocols including Eurotech, Argus, Odyssey, XP95, Discovery and Core Protocol.
- Easy to use touch screen repeater panel.
- Fully networkable – networks up to 128 panels on a loop and 10 repeater panels.
- Can manage complex systems with more than 250,000 devices.
- Flush mountable.
- Available in black and white.
- Custom back lighting options in blue, white and green.
- Dimensions: 410 x 410 x 120 mm.
- Short circuit protection.
- Superior amount of characters and symbols.
- Up to 111 languages available.
For all enquiries, please contact Michelle Agius on +44 (0)203 141 0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teledata, Eurotech will be showcasing the new innovative One Touch Panel at the upcoming FIM Expo. Visit us at the FIM Expo this October, 12th 2016 at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford. Find out more information on the event.