Did you know we supply aspirating smoke detection?
For over 5 years now, Eurotech has partnered with WAGNER to provide their innovative TITANUS® range as part of our extensive product portfolio.
WAGNER has been developing air sampling smoke detectors since 1997, and its WAGNER TITANUS® range features unparalleled detection quality. They also provide safety against false alarms from dust and grime, exhaust gases, moisture and other environmental factors due to their Intelligent LOGIC·SENS signal processing.
Reliable even in extreme environments from -40° to +60°, the TITANUS® aspirating smoke detectors do not impose architectural restrictions and allow easy access to minimise inspection and maintenance costs.
With all WAGNER TITANUS® products, you’ll benefit from the expert collaborative support available from Eurotech and the WAGNER team. As part of our customer service provision, we will also assist with site surveys and can provide an EN 54 design alongside your quotation.
Michelle Agius, Managing Director of Eurotech says:
“We’re proud to provide WAGNER’s high-quality air sampling range as part of our product range. Providing only the best systems available demonstrates our commitment to fire safety standards and compliance for our customers.
Since the start of our partnership with WAGNER, we’ve successfully specified their TITANUS® products on numerous projects, providing assistance and support to our clients from start to end. We look forward to our continued collaboration and providing WAGNER for our customer’s future projects.”
The PRO∙SENS® is WAGNER’s most popular air sampling smoke detector, offering solutions for both simple and highly specialised areas of application.
- Monitors rooms and equipment using two detector modules in a dual-detector dependency configuration
- Connect additional alarm indicators if desired
- Adaptation of number of air sampling points depending on individual circumstances (up to 1 x 100 or 2 x 72 points)
- Available in Standard, Silent (from 23 dB (A)) and Cold Storage versions
- Plug-and-play system for fast, simple commissioning
The WAGNER TITANUS TOP·SENS® has all the features of the PRO·SENS®, plus a network card slot to allow network capability via Ethernet / SNMP connection.
The TOP∙SENS® combines maximum sensitivity and maximum security against false alarms in rooms as large as 5,760 m².
- Features a graded alarm-activation concept with up to three alarms per detector module
- Features bar graph on unit to display smoke density levels
- Pipe network is configurable for up to 1 x 100 or 2 x 72 air sampling points
- Silent and Cold Storage versions are also available
- Simple plug-and-play design to save time and cost on commissioning
The MICRO·SENS is the range’s smallest air sampling smoke detector, designed for areas up to 400 m² in size. This economical air sampling smoke detector is suitable for use in hotel rooms, offices, and prison cells.
- Primary alarm can be set to sensitivity levels as high as 0.1% obs./m
- 40 to 50m-long pipe system allows up to eight air sampling points (5 with ROOM·IDENT).
- Second detector module can be incorporated to create a dual detector dependency configuration
- Cold Storage and Silent versions available for special environments
- Plug-and-play system for quick and easy installation and commissioning
Eurotech also provides WAGNER TITANUS® FUSION, SUPER·SENS and RACK·SENS air sampling fire detection products in addition to those detailed above. For more information on WAGNER products from Eurotech, including how we can provide you with technical support, on-site surveys and system design, contact us on +44 (0) 203 141 0999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org