The CHQ-PCM(SCI) is a loop powered input/output module with four independent change-over relay outputs and four monitored inputs. The outputs feature N/O and N/C volt free contacts and can be driven separately under the control of the fire alarm panel, to be used for the control of devices such as dampers or for plant and equipment shutdown. The four inputs are provided for local fire and fault monitoring and these are fully monitored for open and short circuit, which if required, can be enabled or disabled in pairs using a two-way DIL switch.
The unit is also available in a DIN Rail mountable enclosure – CHQ-PCM/DIN(SCI). A back box is also available (CHQ-BACKBOX) which, when used in conjunction with the CHQ-PCM(SCI), increases the IP rating to IP65. When using heavy cables we recommend the use of the SMB-1 Module Enclosure in conjunction with the SMB-ADAPTOR plate.
- Single loop address
- Loop powered
- 4 change-over relay outputs
- 4 independent inputs for monitoring of volt-free contacts
- Each input can be configured to monitor either Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- DIN rail version available
- Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator
- Approved by LPCB