Model CHQ-DZM/DIN(SCI) is a Dual Circuit Zone Controller designed to allow up to 60 conventional detectors (30 on each zone) to be interfaced to Hochiki’s ESP analogue addressable system. The unit also features a Schottky Diode line continuity option, when used inconjunction with the optional LCMU.
Full monitoring against malfunction or disconnection, together with a self-test feature through the ESP protocol, ensure the integrity of the CHQ-DZM/DIN(SCI) at all times. The unit utilises simple DIL switches for reliable addressing. It is also available as a boxed module (CHQ-DZM(SCI)). Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator.
NOTE: When Resistive EOL option is chosen the conventional zone on the CHQ-DZM/DIN(SCI) does not support any line continuity options, therefore if Call Points are being interfaced they should be wired at the beginning of the zone.
- Single loop address
- Supports two independent zones of conventional detectors
- Both zones fully monitored for short/open circuit
- Requires an auxiliary 24 V dc supply
- Also available as a boxed module
- Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator
- Approved by LPCB