Model YBO-BSB2(WHT)/WL is an O Rated EN54-23 compliant addressable loop powered Base Sounder with integral Beacon, innovatively designed to give a range of tones and volumes with a maximum output of up to 98 dB(A) (±2 dB(A)) with low current consumption. The unit is designed to fit to the Standard Base (YBN-R/3) or the Isolator Bases (YBO-R/SCI or YBN-R/3(SCI)) and can be fitted with any of the ESP Range of Sensors, Beacons or Remote Indicators.
The unit can also be converted into a wall sounder beacon with the simple addition of a Cap (SI/CAP2(WHT)). The sounder is Ingress Protection rated to IP21 and for internal use only. An Auto-Shutdown feature allows the user to set a fixed time within which the sounder or beacon will operate, before automatically shutting down, cutting noise pollution in the case of the sounder element.
- Sounder and Beacon elements can be operated independently from each other
- Dependent on control panel compatibility.
- Single Loop Address – addressed via the
- TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer
- Variable Sound Output 50 ~ 98 dB(A) (±2 dB(A)) output at 1 metre
- Sounder and Beacon can operate independently*1
- 0.5 or 1Hz flash frequency*1
- Fits Hochiki Standard or Isolator Base and supports ESP Sensors, Addressable Beacons and Addressable Remote Indicator
- 51 User-Selectable Tones (all tones EN54-3 compatible)
- Auto-Shutdown feature prevents noise-pollution*1
- ‘O’ Rated Beacon to EN54-23
- Available with Red or White LEDs
- Available with White or Ivory case
- SIL Level 2 approved variant available