SyCall is a resettable manual call point packed with unique and innovative features. It has been designed to obtain maximum visibility, high reliability in operation and pleasant aesthetical appearance and is fully approved to EN54-11.
Six modes of operation are achievable simply by choosing the appropriate internal connection terminals at the time of installation. This solution has been adopted to address the need to stock multiple units commonly seen in many other popular types of call points on the market.
The unit is highly visible in both the alarm and non-alarm state. Front facing LED and sideways facing light tubes allow the easy discovery of an activated call point.
- Red surface mount version only is approved to EN54-11
- Very high visibility of the alarm condition
- Visible in the dark via the unique luminescent resettable element feature
- Easy and economical installation
- High impact resistant ABS plastic materialalso available in blue, green and yellow
- Clever six configurations in one unit design for reduced inventory holding
- Surface mount and flush mount options available
- Extremely easy to reset via the robust twist and set key