These flame detectors give high immunity to false flame sources. They have internal self-test sources that check the detector’s operation when remotely instructed.
They can operate on a conventional 2-wire (14-28 Vdc) fire systems or 4-20 mA process control systems. Relay contacts are also available for fire and fault signals. The detectors’ operating modes can be user selected giving a choice of alarm currents, response times, latching or non-latching outputs and sensitivity.
The detectors have a maximum ambient operating temperature of 55 °C.
- High immunity to false sources
- For applications with visible light present
- Detects invisible flames from fuels such as Hydrogen and other inorganic fuels
- Selectable response speed
- Optical self-test
- Low power consumption
- Approved to EN54-10: 2002
- Aircraft Hangars
- Coal Handling
- Fume Cupboards
- Spray Booths
- Waste Handling