The EVTB 24Vdc sounder beacon is part of the EVTG family of products designed for use with conventional fire alarm
systems including two wire (SAV-WIRE®) and other general 24Vdc applications. The sounder function, like all EVTG products, comes as standard with 32 tones. The beacon function has been designed for maximum all-round visibility, coupled with low power consumption utilising an array of energy efficient LEDs. The sounder function features a two-stage alarm override which is activated by a third negative wire from the fire panel. Both the sounder and beacon functions are fully synchronised. The product can also be used as a beacon only which is easily selected by a DIL switch at the time of installation.
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP43 and deep base IP65 versions available
- Switch selectable beacon only feature
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard