Conventional Detection Products
Intelligent Detection Products
New Wireless Detection Products
Intelligent Alarm Devices and Modules
Conventional Control Panels
Intelligent Control Panels
Automatic Extinguishing Control Panels
New Emergency Lighting
Bases, Call Points and Accessories
Bases, Call Points and Accessories
Wireless Intelligent Module Range
Wireless Audio and Visual Warning Devices
Loop powered Wire to Wireless Translator Modules
Wireless Detection Range
Wireless Expander Modules
Wireless Intelligent Resettable Call Point
Protocol Devices and Accessories
Boxed Mimic and Evacuation Control Units
Cables & Connectors
EN54-4 PSU & chargers
Enclosures, blanking plates and spare doors
Ex-3000 Series Extinguishing Control Panels
Glass Door Kits
Input and Output cards
LED Indicators and Switch Inputs for Boxed Mimic Units
Mimic Driver Cards, Indicators & Network I/O Controllers
Mx-4000N Series Eurotech Protocol Fire Panels
Mx-5000N Series Eurotech Protocol Fire Panels
Network Boosters and Converters
Peripheral Input and Output cards
Sounder splitter & boosters
Zonal LED Cards
Ex-3000 Series Extinguishing Control Panels
Emergency Exit Sign
Fully certified within the Fire Industry.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THIS WEBSITE
By using this Website you:
Consent to the processing (including storage, transfer, and disclosure) of your personal information referred to in the Privacy Statement, and agree to the terms and conditions of use set out in the Disclaimer. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not continue to use this website.
This site and its design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and software are copyright of Eurotech Ltd. [The trade marks depicted on this site are the property of Eurotech Ltd and Eurotech Ltd retains all right in such trademarks].
All rights are reserved except that permission is granted to download the materials contained on this site to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of Eurotech Ltd, is strictly prohibited.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for general informational purposes only and the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or other material through or in connection with this site does not create any contractual relationship between you and Eurotech Ltd.
This site may contain links to third party sites. Those third party sites are beyond the control of Eurotech Ltd and you accept that when you leave this site (whether knowingly or not) Eurotech Ltd can no longer be responsible in any way or accept any liability whatsoever for any material that you encounter on those sites nor for any transactions between you and those sites.
Eurotech Ltd uses reasonable care and skill in providing the content on this site but does not represent or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage.
Eurotech Ltd will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or loss of or corruption to data), whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
Nothing in this Disclaimer shall exclude or limit the liability of Eurotech Ltd for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for its fraud.
Eurotech Ltd reserves the right to amend its
and/or Legal Statement at any time without notice and place any such amendments on this Website.
You should visit this page periodically to review the Eurotech Ltd Privacy Statement and Legal Statement.
If you have any concerns, queries or requests for us to not process your information in the way detailed in this statement please contact:
Eurotech Fire Detection Ltd, 19/20 Stratfield Park, Elettra Avenue, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7XN or email:
telephone: +44 (0) 203 1410999
Eurotech Fire Protection Ltd Terms and conditions of sale
In these conditions of sale “Eurotech Fire Protection” Shall mean Eurotech Fire Protection Ltd “customer” shall mean the purchaser of the goods including all agents, employees, contractors, sub contractors and other persons acting on its behalf under these conditions the “goods” shall mean the goods referred to in the quotation supplied by Eurotech Fire Protection.
1) Scope of contract: The placing of an order by the customer entails acceptance by him of the following terms and conditions, and no goods shall be supplied by Eurotech Fire Protection , its employees, agents or representatives except in accordance therewith. These conditions shall apply in substitution to the customers purchase (if any) and to the exclusion of all other conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing by Eurotech Fire Protection.
2) Validation and acceptance: Eurotech Fire Protection reserves the right to amend any accidental errors and or omissions on quotations at the time of acceptance of order. Quotations raised by Eurotech Fire Protection do not constitute an offer and Eurotech Fire Protection reserves the right to withdraw or amend the same at any time prior to the acceptance of any order. No binding contract shall come into affect until the customers order has been accepted in writing by Eurotech Fire Protection. The uniform laws on export sales are hereby excluded.
3) Price: Eurotech Fire Protection reserves the price to allow for any increase in cost of labour or materials which may occur before delivery. The price do not include any export duties, tariff payable in respect of the goods, nor any costs of insurance relating thereto. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT or local taxes except where stated to the contrary.
4) Insurance: Where Eurotech Fire Protection insures the goods at its discretion or at the customers request, charges shall be made on the invoice. Eurotech Fire Protection’s liability shall be limited to the amount received by Eurotech Fire Protection under such insurance or the value of the goods whichever is the lesser from which amount deduction may be made by Eurotech Fire Protection in respect of any expenses incurred. Eurotech Fire Protection shall be under no liability to effect any insurance in respect of the goods for any period after the passing of the risk as outlined in clause 17 below, not withstanding that the title remains with Eurotech Fire Protection.
5) Carriage: Carriage is not included in the price which is quoted ex works. Carriage to the customers premises will be charged as an extra item if requested by the customer. Insurance charges will be treated in a similar manner.
6) Destination: Eurotech Fire Protection reserves the right to decline or cancel contracts received where the ultimate destination of the goods is a country with which it is not lawful to trade or where that country prohibits such goods to be imported.
7) Regulations: The customer in placing an order with Eurotech Fire Protection is deemed to warrant his compliance with every applicable legal or regulation requirement of any government or other agency and that necessary or permits required in connection with the contract have been lawfully obtained.
8) Consignment: Eurotech Fire Protection may make an extra charge if required to dispatch the goods in consignment smaller than quoted for.
9) Illustrations and brochures: All descriptive literature and illustrations given are intended as a general guide of the goods described and none of these shall form part of the contract nor shall any provision contained therein be deemed to be a representation warranty term or condition of or relating to the contract or constitute a collateral contract. All drawings prepared by Eurotech Fire Protection in connection with the goods and the copyright in such drawings shall remain with Eurotech Fire Protection at all times.
10) Specifications: Eurotech Fire Protection follows a policy of continual product development which may be implemented without notice and without effecting the validity of this contract. Eurotech Fire Protection shall not be liable for failure to attain performance figures stated in the contract unless these have been stated and guaranteed within a specified margin or tolerance.
11) Weights and Measures: Eurotech Fire Protection drawings, descriptive matter, weights and dimensions are approximate only unless otherwise guaranteed.
12) Cancellation: Contracts may only be altered or cancelled by the customer with the consent of Eurotech Fire Protection who shall, on giving such consent, be entitled to invoice the customer for all and any costs incurred or likely to be incurred as a result of such cancellation.
13) Pre delivery inspection: There shall be no special tests except as provided for either in Eurotech Fire Protection’s quotation or in the customers order and if the customer fails after a period of seven days notice to attend or to be represented at any such tests they may be conducted by Eurotech Fire Protection in the customers absence, the results of such tests being binding upon the customer.
14) Indicated Delivery Dates
Delivery dates are estimates only and Eurotech Fire Protection shall not be liable to the customer in respect of any non delivery or delay of the goods however so caused.
15) Part deliveries: Eurotech Fire Protection reserve the right to despatch part of the order and the customer shall be invoiced in respect of such delivery in accordance with the settlement terms set out herein.
16) Date and place of deliveries: Delivery shall be at Eurotech Fire Protection’s works unless otherwise agreed.
17) Risk: The risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery in accordance with section 16 above.
Storage and delayed delivery: If the customer offers no delivery address within 14 days of notification then Eurotech Fire Protection shall be entitled to store the goods at any available place at the customers risk and expense.
18) Property: Ownership of the goods will pass to the customer when Eurotech Fire Protection has received payment in full.
19) Shortage in delivery or damage or loss in transit: Eurotech Fire Protection shall in no way be responsible for any breakage or loss of goods in transit, and shall be under no liability to effect any insurance in this respect unless otherwise agreed. Both the carrier and Eurotech Fire Protection must be advised in writing of all shortages in quantity and any breakage’s or loss within 3 days of receipt of goods. In the event of any goods not reaching the destination within 7 days after the date of the consignment note Eurotech Fire Protection must be notified immediately at the completion of this term.
20) Commissioning: The quotation does not include commissioning and installation unless expressly stated otherwise. If Eurotech Fire Protection are requested to supply:- Descriptive literature or instructions other than one copy in English for the operation of the equipment, or the services of an engineer on site for the purposes of checking servicing or commissioning extra charge will be made.
21) Terms of payment: UK Customers: Approved credit account holders: net monthly without deduction All other accounts are due and payable on presentation of Eurotech Fire Protection’s Pro forma invoice. Overseas Customers: Accounts are subject to acceptance of an irrevocable confirmed letter of credit in Sterling established in favour of Eurotech Fire Protection with its chosen bank.
22) Determination of Non payment: If the customer shall fail to pay an invoice on its due date in accordance with condition 22 above Eurotech Fire Protection shall suspend any performance of this or any contract and shall be entitled to payment for equipment already delivered and equipment in course of manufacture.
23) Interest on overdue accounts: Interest on overdue accounts will be charged at 3% over the current UK bank base rate.
24) Overseas sales: In any case where goods are sold CIF or on any other basis of any other international trade terms contained in incoterms (1980) such term shall applies if expressly incorporated herein except so far as any part of the same is inconsistent with any of the provisions contained in these terms.
25) Guarantee: If within a period of (12) months from despatch by Eurotech Fire Protection any defect in materials or fault in manufacture of the goods shall be found to exist or to be reported to Eurotech Fire Protection in writing within 14 Days of such defect becoming apparent Eurotech Fire Protection will repair or at its option replace the defective part free of charge provided that:- the goods are returned carriage paid to Eurotech Fire Protection works this guarantee shall not cover components not manufactured by Eurotech Fire Protection whereas outside manufactures warranties will be offered
this guarantee does not cover damage in transit this guarantee does not cover damage by misuse and fair wear and tear, or damage which is due to the fault, act or omission of the customer the goods have been operated in accordance with Eurotech Fire Protection’s instructions the goods are maintained services and calibrated or repaired in accordance with Eurotech Fire Protection specified guidelines either by Eurotech Fire Protection personnel or Eurotech Fire Protection trained and approved personnel All other terms and conditions and warranties implied by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods are hereby excluded. Furthermore Eurotech Fire Protection shall be under no liability to the customer for any damage loss of earnings or injury directly or indirectly, resulting from defective material, faulty workmanship or otherwise arising from or not caused by the negligence of Eurotech Fire Protection, its servants or agents (except for death or personal injury arising from Eurotech Fire Protection’s negligence) Under no circumstances shall the customer be entitled to reject all or any of the goods on the basis of any alleged breach of these contract terms by Eurotech Fire Protection.
26) Repairs: Goods returned for repair must be sent carriage paid and after repair or exchange the item will be returned carriage forwarded to the customer unless deemed by Eurotech Fire Protection to be within the scope of Guarantee or any special terms
27) English Law: The contract shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and for the purposes of the determination of any dispute arising from or in connection with the contract. The parties shall hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
28) Force Majure: Eurotech Fire Protection shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the customer as a direct or indirect result of Eurotech Fire Protection being prevented, hindered, or delayed in the manufacture of the goods by reason of any circumstances whatsoever outside the control of Eurotech Fire Protection including to but not limited to the generality of any act of god, riot, strike, lock out, trade dispute or labour disturbance accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire or flood.
29) Variation of conditions: Any variation of these conditions herein can only be undertake in writing by Eurotech Fire Protection board of directors.
30) Non assignment: This contract can not be assigned in whole or in part to any other person without the written consent of Eurotech Fire Protection
31) Default and insolvency: Eurotech Fire Protection may in writing to the customer terminate any contract forthwith if:- the customer shall commit any breach of any of the terms herewith
the customer being an individual shall die or have a receiving order made against him as company shall call a meeting of its creditors or have a receiver of all or any of its assets appointed or enter into any liquidation or administration. In the event of any termination:- the customer shall forthwith upon demand deliver to Eurotech Fire Protection any goods which are in the possession or control of the customer the property in which remains the property of Eurotech Fire Protection and in default thereof Eurotech Fire Protection shall be entitled to repossess the same in any way possible Eurotech Fire Protection shall be entitled by notice in writing to declare that amounts due are immediately payable and all such amounts shall bear interest from the dat of the notice until actual payment.
32) Headings The headings used in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not reflect the construction thereof.
Eurotech Fire Detection Ltd, 19/20 Stratfield Park, Elettra Avenue, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7XN or
or telephone: +44 (0) 203 1410999
Browse Our Products
Eurotech products include smoke and steam
differentiation technology; single loop solutions
with up to 254 addresses per loop; in-built
sounder systems and leading-edge panel
Click here to find out more...
Meet The Team
The best innovation, product development,
customer care and technical support all comes
down to one thing – people.
So who are the Eurotech Fire Systems team?
Click here to find out more...
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd is led by one of
the most experienced, respected and technically qualified teams in the fire detection and suppression industry.
Click here to find out more...
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd, 19/20 Stratfield park, Elettra Avenue, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7XN
Reg No. 7019670 VAT No. GB 989 7753 25 © Copyright 2010 Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd -
Website by Mintsalad Design